Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Long Road Behind, A Longer Road Ahead

I don't even know where to start here folks...

It's been a long and tumultuous road since my last post...

A few days after writing about what I had witnessed back in November 2011 someone informed the organization that there was a leak and directed them to my blog. At first I took a proactive stance and joined the committee tasked with find the mole. I knew that was the only way to buy time and attempt to get my evidence out. I contacted WikiLeaks with what I had, and things went downhill from there, fast. Turns out Sigurdur “Siggi” Thordarson wasn't just working for the FEDs. They traced my IP address, broke into my house, stole any evidence I had, and used their political influences to have me committed and confined to a 4x5 room for the 19 months.

After multiple appeals and a few anonymous bitcoin donations to hire a decent lawyer, I'm once again a free man. That being said, I've been home for a few weeks now and the flower delivery truck parked outside hasn't moved and I'm terrified to even go to the grocery store.

I thought really long and hard about whether I should update this blog. I'm positive they are watching it closely, but I feel as though it's my duty.

I'm here to once again proclaim that IT WAS WITCHES!
IT WAS WITCHES, IT WAS WITCHES, IT WAS WITCHES!

The only thing that go me through all those months alone in the darkness was that I knew they hadn't gotten everything. You see, two days after getting my photos developed at CVS, and a day before they burglarized my house, I got a call from the photo tech that was an annoyance at the time, but a godsend in the present. She had informed me that one of my photos had been swapped with the batch before it. The man who received this photo returned it to the store a week later. I told her to hold onto it for me and that it was of grave importance, only to never make it there. That stand-up woman held onto that photo for almost two years. I retrieved it upon my release, suck it witches!


I know it's not much, but I went through hell and back to get this out there. I'm far beyond dismayed that the rest are gone but this feels like a small triumph for me.

I also know this is going to bring the hammer back down on this writer, but I strongly believe in this country and can't allow these witches to get away with this, the mortgage crisis, their self-serving lobbies, egregious movies like The Three Witches, and the countless other crimes they've perpetrated on the American people and all those other people out there. 

Witches only account for less than %1 of the world population, it's time we make a stand.

It was witches, and I'm not backing down! 
You will not silence me!





Please show your support and solidarity by donating bitcoins to my legal fund.
14ctf3QvzQEoVbXRcuUz7NVLjdLtQcuWA6

20 comments:

  1. Am I the only one who can see that this photo is not only fake, but a very poorly made fake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... seriously?? You seem to be serious. Please tell me you are either 11 years old or kidding.

      Delete
  2. IT WAS WEEETCHES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These witches have changed a man martini into a glass of water that then shaterd instantly! I was a witness to that mans terror. Then when I saw him a week later he made no mention of it. WTF I know WDI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couple of quick questions to the writer... Do people actually donate money to the legal fund? and if so, roughly how much so far? Mad people all round, must be witches for sure... or stress balls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last statement is false warlack/witches take up to 20% of the worlds population and they plan to kill off the remaining 80% through the powers that be the new world order and the elite politicians who are in my eyes the scum of the earth to wipe out everyone useing chemicla weapons disease and war they want want world piece and thats not a good thing this world is owned by the damned and if you are a child of God and you accept jesus christ as your lord and savior you shall not perish and burn as the rest of the putrid satanic damned of the universe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man i hope you post again this blog is amazing haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a warlock and francine did do it and she will kill us all run save yourselves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a warlock and francine did do it and she will kill us all run save yourselves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Listen people please tell me the truth are these witches real because I need to know if I should get ready for war lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are real. Witches exist everywhere, but we aren't what people tend to think we are, and we certainly didn't cause 9/11

      Delete
  10. LOL ^_^

    I had to google it after seeing it on American Dad just to see if anyone had actually made the page (not exactly, but close enough ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking for the truth of the world. I'm looking for all forms of life, humans was created to protect nature not to destroy it. I protect nature but i am alone and a nobody. War must be stopped and our potential must be sparked start to burn., inside. I'm looking for the higher but not the dogmas of the ignorant. I don't want to die in vain ... when you're out there ... pick me up, however you want to do that. i leave everything behind only nature will come with me.you can trust me because i trust myself.i have certain dreams ... pick me up, please

    ReplyDelete